Space Marines - Devastator Squad
This multi-part plastic kit contains everything you need to build five Space Marine Devastators, one of which can optionally be assembled as a Space Marine Devastator Sergeant. There are three sergeant heads included. The poses these models can be assembled in are the classic Devastator poses, and they have helmets with sights and reinforced greaves designed to absorb the immense recoil of their heavy weapons.
Speaking of heavy weapons, the Devastator Squad has an * incredible * selection of the best weapons in the Empire. The set contains:
- two Grav cannons of the Space Marines with corresponding back modules
- Two Space Marines rocket launchers with corresponding back modules
- two Multimelter of the Space Marines with corresponding back modules
- two Space Marines laser cannons with corresponding back modules
- Two Space Marines plasma cannons with corresponding back modules
- two Heavy Bolter of the Space Marines with corresponding back modules
- One combination plasma gun, combination melter, combination grav heater, combination flamethrower, bolter and storm bolter from the Space Marines
- an energy fist, an energy sword, an energy ax, an energy claw, a chain sword and an energy hammer from the Space Marines
- One plasma pistol, bolt pistol, and grav pistol of the Space Marines
- Five purity seals, two servo skulls, a pile of empty shell casings, a skull ornament for bases, ten Space Marine helmets with aiming devices, six pairs of legs, six Sergeant hands and eight Space Marine shoulder armors complete this immense amount of parts.
There are also five Citadel round bases (32 mm) included.
This kit is unpainted and needs to be assembled. We recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
|Manufacturer: ||Games Workshop|
|Manufacturer price:||42,50 €|