Analog Reversing Unit.
The PIKO Analog Reversing Unit is a great addition to your model railway layout. It
automatically shuttles a train back and forth, with the ability to adjust the speed and distance. It is ideal for trolleys or streetcars, small display layouts, show windows, etc.
The Reversing Unit is mounted in a housing and is easily installed with just a few
simlpe hand tools.
The Reversing Unit features:
• Gradual start and stop (momentum)
• Adjustable cycle time (3-90 seconds)
The package includes:
• Reversing Unit in a splash-protected housing.
• 2 insulated rail joiners (PIKO 35292)
• Power Clamps with wires (PIKO 35270)
• Input: 6-24 Volts DC, up to 3 Amps
• Cycle Time: 3-90 Seconds
• Maximum Current Capacity: 3 Amps
|Power system: ||DC|
|Stromversorgung||6 - 24 V|
|Manufacturer price:||130,00 €|