Steam locomotive class 043 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn. Model with oil firing.
* Digitally switchable interior lighting of the driver's cab
* Digitally switchable engine illumination with 3 lamps on each side
* Mold variant with UK driver's cab
* Running metal boards and skirt
* Central driven axle with lower wheel flanges
* Unobstructed view through the boiler and the chassis
* Locomotive and tender are able to draw current.
* The locomotive is used to haul heavy goods trains.
* Sound "Henning"
The steam locomotives, also known as the "Jumbo" for their strong traction power, were used with great success in almost all of Germany and in many other European countries. The locomotives reached a top speed of 80 km / h in forward gear and 50 km / h in reverse gear. Some of these already very powerful locomotives recorded yet another performance increase to 2100 hp (1546 kW) with the Deutsche Bundesbahn, when they were converted in 1955 to oil firing. The oil-fired locomotives of the DB led from 1968 on to the class designation 043.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||Next18 digital decoder socket|
|Anzahl Achsen mit Haftreifen||2|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||2|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 355 with KK kinematics|
|Navigable minimum radius:||192 mm|
|Headlights:||Three front headlights, changing with travel direction|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Length over buffer:||141 mm|
|Delivery Date:||2020, KW 45|
|Manufacturer price:||379,90 €|