Steam locomotive class 44 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft.
* Digitally switchable lighting of the driver's cab
* Digitally switchable engine illumination with 3 lamps on each side
* Model with "Wagner" smoke deflectors
* Running metal boards and skirt
* Central driven axle with lower wheel flanges
* Unobstructed view through the boiler and the chassis
* Locomotive and tender are able to draw current.
* Operation conditions: 1930ies
* The locomotive is used to haul heavy goods trains.
* Sound "Henning"
The locomotives were able to carry trains with a total load of 1200 t, - on steep ramps with 600 t. The steam locomotives, also known as the "Jumbo" for their strong traction power, were used with great success in almost all of Germany and in many other European countries. The locomotives reached a top speed of 80 km / h in forward gear and 50 km / h in reverse gear.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||Next18 digital decoder socket|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 355 with KK kinematics|
|Anzahl Achsen mit Haftreifen||2|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||2|
|Navigable minimum radius:||192 mm|
|Headlights:||Double headlights, alternating with travel direction|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Length over buffer:||141 mm|
|Delivery Date:||2020, KW 35|
|Manufacturer price:||379,90 €|