Steam locomotive class 086 400 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
Mold variant !
* Model variant lubricated with wheel flange lubrication "De Limon"
* Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
* Short cut-out water tanks in a welded design
* Delicately designed metal wheel sets
* Unobstructed view through the driver's cab windows
After the end of the Second World War, there were 386 locomotives of the class 86 stationed in the West German territory. Most of them were repaired, so the DB had in 1952, 378 locomotives of this series registered in their vehicle fleet. Additionally to the classic branch line trains, the machines also hauled regularly express trains and were used for shunting services in freight yards. The last machines, by then designated as class 086, were decommissioned from the DB in 1974.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||PluX22 digital decoder socket|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||4|
|Anzahl Achsen mit Haftreifen||1|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 with KK kinematics|
|Length over buffer:||160 mm|
|Navigable minimum radius:||358 mm|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Headlights:||Three front headlights, changing with travel direction|
|Steam can be added||Yes|
|Manufacturer price:||289,90 €|