Steam locomotive No. 36 M.T.V., epoch VI with sound
Now Lulu is coming
The CdN steam locomotive No. 36 was in use until 1956. It was then erected as a memorial in the parking lot of the Saint-Brieuc train station (Côtes-d´Armor). In 1971, a 24-year-old young man became aware of her when he took the train to Brittany. After setbacks, disappointments and various administrative hurdles, the members of the MTVS were finally able to buy the locomotive. It owes its nickname “Lulu” to a pigeon, which placed its nest there with the AJECTA when the locomotive was temporarily stored in Seine-et-Marne. In 1990, No. 36 was placed under monument protection and finally, after a 6,000 working hours overhaul, in 1997 the first museum trains moved to MTVS. In the meantime, it operates as “Train à vapeur du Beauvaisis” on the new MTVS museum route between Crevecœur-le-Grand and Rotangy.
Model of the steam locomotive No. 36 of the French museum railway Museé des Tramways à Vapeur. True to original coloring and lettering in the execution of epoch VI, as the locomotive is still in use today. All wheel sets driven by a powerful ball-bearing Bühler motor, traction tires. Equipped with an mfx / DCC decoder with many light and sound functions. Length over the buffers 31 cm.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||3|
|Length over buffer:||310 mm|
|Manufacturer price:||730,00 €|