Metal Collection - Steam locomotive model of the sä. IV K Rügen old locomotive
Due to the increase in traffic after the Second World War, especially in summer, additional locomotives were sought for the Rügen route network. After successful test drives, a total of 17 different machines made it to the Baltic Sea island between 1952 and 1970, but only eight of them were based in the Putbus depot for a longer period of time: 99 545, 552, 553, 556, 567, 570, 587 and 595.
A noticeable feature of the locomotives used on Rügen were above all the air tanks required for the compressed air brakes.
- Elaborate handcraft model in metal construction from over 230 individual parts
- Highly detailed attachment parts made of brass and nickel silver
- Faulhaber bell armature motor with two flywheels
- Plastic gearbox for smooth running properties
- Drive and power consumption across all axes
- Cannot be re-tracked on H0m
|Power system: ||DC|
|Length over buffer:||103,5 mm|
|Manufacturer price:||809,99 €|