ROBEL track motor car 54.22 SERSA version with motorized crane, functional model, 2 rail
Patented drive technology which is adjusted to the flat construction.
- Movable, motorized crane rotating almost without limit to left and right side. The crane arm elevates from cargo area and afterwards moves down beside the tracks.
- With electrical drive unit, directional headlights 3 white headlights resp. red tail lights, yellow warning light and white cab lighting. The integrated sound module generating various operating sounds, – pivoting coupler pockets as per NEM 362 at both ends. Load compensation in running mode (digital), – prototypical maximum speed even in analogue mode due to automatic adaptation to excessive supply voltage,
– supporting RailCom datagram command confirmations, CV content, address broadcast. With close-coupling kinematics and attached coupler.
- Functions in analogue mode: Driving mode forward/reverse, movement of the crane arm is possible, warning light and white cab lighting active, sound active (volume configurable via CVs), light outputs active.
- Functions in digital mode: Driving forward/reverse, functions can be separately switched: Movement of the crane arm via cruise control, warning beacon, cab lighting, Sound (volume configurable via CVs), signal horn, compressor sound, light.
Lob 13.4 x W 3.6 x H 4.8 cm
|Power system: ||DC|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 with KK kinematics|
|Length over buffer:||134 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||134 x 36 x 48 mm|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|Delivery Date:||12 / 2022|
|Manufacturer price:||441,95 €|