Bernina freight railcars
In 1909, the Bernina Railway procured the two-axle Fe 2/2 51 baggage and freight railcar with a wooden box body for freight and service trains on the valley route in Puschlav and for shunting. In 1962 the wooden box was renewed and the braking resistors were moved to the roof. In 1980 the vehicle, now known as the De 2/2 151, received a sheet metal body and an inholder pantograph. Metal handicraft model in the mid-1970s with oxide red wooden car body, metal luggage compartment door and tandem rocker scissors
With LED headlights and digital interface Next18 (NEM 662).
Picture: Peter Willen
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||Next18 digital decoder socket|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Product Line:||METAL COLLECTION|