The role model
Unconventional and full of innovations:
The second model of the rail bus from the former wagon construction company in Bautzen had the potential to become a successful model.
Technical problems in the testing phase and a lack of capacity in rail vehicle construction in the GDR stood in the way. The railcar remained a loner and was retired in 1978.
After an accident on May 11, 1973, the vehicle was repaired on one side with a 5-part window front and painted differently.
The variant is factory-equipped with FlexDec and offers a significantly expanded range of functions for digital operation with DCC:
- 13 separately switchable light outputs
- prototypical replica of fluorescent tube lighting in the passenger compartment
- illuminated toilet rooms
- Dimmable lower white signal lights
- Signal lighting can be switched on/off for each end
- Driver's cab lighting that changes with the direction of travel and switches off automatically
- RailCom active etc...
|Power system: ||DC|
|Interior Fittings:||with arranged interior|
|Interior Fittings:||with interior lighting|
|Friction Tyres:||2 Stück|
|Short Cuppling Cinematic:||Yes|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|Navigable minimum radius:||362 mm|
|Delivery Date:||Q4 / 2022|
|Manufacturer price:||362,00 €|