Electric locomotive class 160 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
■ First model in the “Edition Freilassing” series
■ Shunting platforms on each locomotive end
■ Additional driver's cab side windows
■ Delicately designed wheel flanges and separately applied etched parts
■ Functional reproduction of the jackshaft
The Deutsche Reichsbahn put fourteen class E 60 locomotives into operation from 1927 onwards for the shunting service on the large Bavarian stations. They had a power output of 1.074 kW and reached a top speed of 55 km/h. The three rod-coupled driving axles with blind axle and the drive with the double motor and the diagonal rods of the type Winterthur corresponded to a "half" class E 91 goods locomotive. Due to the locomotives' striking bodies, the locomotives were nicknamed "Bügeleisen" (irons). In the years 1957/58, the vehicles were thoroughly rehauled and modernised. Among other things, they were fitted with shunting platforms and additional windows. Even in Epoch IV of the Deutsche Bundesbahn, some former class E 60 machines (from 1968 designated class 160) were still in operation. They were stationed in the railway depots of Freilassing, Garmisch, Rosenheim, Heidelberg and Treuchtlingen.
|Réseau électrifié: ||courant continu / 2 rails|
|Date de parution :||KW 36/ 2021|
|Prix fabricant :||214,90 €|