Signal box Lehmen
The former signal box Lehmen was built in 1880 and placed at river Mosel, half way between Koblenz and Cochem. It was removed in the begining of 1970 for the construction of a highway. The architecture with slate roof is typically for this area. Dimensions: L 8,5 x W 6 x H 3 cm.
|Abmessung (LxBxH)||85x60x98 mm|