Cobbled road "herringbone" red
Flexyway are solid Juweela stones that sit individually on a thin carrier film. This makes the entire segment flexible in itself. Each stone can be removed individually: potholes, damage, craters or the construction site can be where you want them.
The segment can be cut anywhere and at any point in the joints and put together individually - without any visible interruption (since the joints are continuous).
The flexibility allows bumps or ruts in no time. The ceramic stones do not bend, but behave like the model.
In addition, they offer a great look and a color adjustment is also possible for beginners, e.g. with water color.
When gluing, the corners do not bend up. We recommend weighing down the corners for about 24 hours after removing them from the box. The material is sustainable and natural and can be easily adapted to the surface.
So Flexyway adapts to the model builder - not the other way around!
- individual stones with a continuous joint (without connection to each other)
- All ceramic stones can be removed individually
- Stone size 3.8x1.8 mm
- Pliable support material makes the segment flexible in itself
- easy/quick to use
- individual/creative use
- Real endless laying (no beginnings visible anymore)
- Can be cut everywhere and in every joint
- sustainable and non-toxic
- no edges that can bend up
- easy to color (even with watercolors)
incl. loose joint material + stones
Content 1 segment
5.90 x 33.00 x 0.01 cm
|Manufacturer price:||15,29 €|