Prievidza railway station
- kit -
Size: 92 x 115 x 91mm
Material: cardboard, plywood, foil
This building was built in 1896 when there was a railway from Prievidza to Veľké Bielice with the continuation to Topolčiany, Nitra to Nové Zámky. Thus Prievidza joined important traffic arteries.
The railway station was originally named Privigye - Bajmóc fürdó (Prievidza - Bojnické kúpele) after the nearby baths, which were known to travelers and also gained fame in the world.
It is the original building from 1896, which was expanded into its present form by later additions.
|Manufacturer: ||IGRA Model|