Briefcase Layout "Garmisch" with Minitrix Tracks
The Briefcase is supplied without locomotives, wagons and battery pack.
The snowy small village with four illuminated houses and the lighted Christmas tree is the centre of this attractive N gauge layout. The winter journey in the mountains goes across a bridge and through a tunnel.
Two trains are running separately on two independent train circuits. Power is provided by the included power supply.
· Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 795 x 545 mm, 160 mm high)
· Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
· Two train circuits, ready assembled
· Control box with 2 train controllers
· Four illuminated houses and lighted Christmas tree, lights controllable individually, automatic light operation
· Special speed functions: adjustable slow speed for each track, tunable speed synchronization of both track courses
· Possible to connect the included external power supply
Note for train combination: Please make sure that wagons are not longer than 9 cm because of the tight radius.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Manufacturer price:||1499,00 €|