Briefcase Layout "Berchtesgaden" with Minitrix Tracks
The Briefcase is supplied without locomotives, wagons and battery pack.
In the centre of this beautiful small N gauge layout there is a typical alpine village with four illuminated houses. The varied track course leads through a tunnel and across a bridge. Two trains are running separately on two independent train circuits. Power is provided by the included power supply.
· Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 795 x 545 mm, 160 mm high)
· Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
· Two train circuits, ready assembled
· Control box with 2 train controllers
· Four illuminated houses, lights controllable individually, automatic light operation
· Special speed functions: adjustable slow speed for each track, tunable speed synchronization of both track courses
· Possible to connect the included external power supply
Note for train combination: Please make sure that wagons are not longer than 9 cm because of the tight radius.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Manufacturer price:||1499,00 €|