Briefcase Layout "Interlaken" with Märklin Tracks
The Briefcase is supplied without locomotives, wagons and battery pack.
The snowy Z gauge winter layout offers full model railway fun. The attractive track course leads over an impressive viaduct and under avalanche barriers. A visual highlight are the four illuminated houses and the lighted Christmas tree in the middle of the layout.
Two (independent) train circuits allow two trains running separately. The layout is operated either with a 9 V battery or by the included power supply.
· Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 795 x 545 mm, 160 mm high)
· Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
· Two train circuits, ready assembled
· Control box with 2 train controllers
· Four illuminated houses and lighted Christmas tree, lights controllable individually, automatic light operation
· Special speed functions: adjustable slow speed for each track, tunable speed synchronization of both track courses
· Battery box for 9 V batteries
· Possible to connect the included external power supply
|Manufacturer price:||1799,00 €|