Lightweight tank car Uerdingen ZZ of the DR
- Fine printing and painting
- Replica of the braking system
- Finely detailed Y-25 bogies
- Short coupling kinematics according to NEM standard
In the 1970s, the factories in the GDR wagon construction industry produced almost exclusively for export. The DR therefore had to look elsewhere to replace the aging rolling stock and have more vehicles available for the increased transport requirements. A partial remedy was the production of new cars in our own raw, but this technology was not an option for special cars.
At the beginning of the 1970s, the Ministry of Foreign Trade was able to conclude extensive barter deals with France, as a result of which around 20,000 new freight cars of various types were delivered. From 1975, 1250 four-axle mineral oil tank wagons were delivered, which were classified under the documentation number 8105 and the type Uahs. Their number range began with 727 0000. The car had a welded underframe made of St 52-3 without a center sill with type Y25Cs bogies and a split drawbar.
The five-section container made of 7 mm sheet steel (9 mm in the floor area) has a volume of 85150 liters and thus allows the maximum permissible axle load of 20 t at the time to be fully utilized. The KE-GP type air brake with brake slack adjuster and mechanical load braking was supplemented by a platform-operated hand brake and corresponded to the state of the art at the time.
The wagons were mainly used in block trains and were used in particular to transport fuels such as petrol and diesel. After reunification, this type of wagon was the tank wagon most used by the DB.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 355 with KK kinematics|
|Length over buffer:||77,5 mm|
|Delivery Date:||Quartal IV/2022|
|Manufacturer price:||44,90 €|