Boxcar Hongaar CHHP 20825 grey, III
This Dutch boxcar was called "Hongaar" (the Hungarian) because it was ordered by the Dutch railways in 1949 from the Hungarian wagon and machine factory GYÖR. In the years 1953 and 1957, two times five cars were fitted with doors in the end walls as a test. Long goods could be loaded through these so-called "end wall doors" and even entire cars could be driven in.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Length over buffer:||147 mm|
|Manufacturer price:||49,90 €|