Container wagon Lbs 577 of the DB, with Eoskrt 022 "From house to house"
Company number: 20 80 411 0 062-8
Even before the war, standardized large containers were transported to the customer by rail and road vehicles. However, the beginning of the Second World War stopped the further spread of the system. In 1949, the DB took up the pa container system again and decided to introduce it on a large scale. While the containers were being rebuilt, the carriages used the underframes of various pre-war carriages, which were plentiful with war damage to the superstructure. Among other things, undercarriages Omm 34, classified as BT(hs) 30, were included in the conversion in a common number range with BT wagons from other donor wagons. After the conversion of a total of 273 BT 30 to different types of donors, the exclusive new construction of container wagons began in 1952. Still renumbered Lb(r)s577, the last converted BT 30 cars retired from service in 1971. Numerous open and closed containers were created for a wide variety of loads, and there were also special containers for liquids, food such as beer and the like, and for transporting frozen goods. From the end of the 1960s, increasingly under pressure from the emergence of containers, traffic with pa containers only ended at the end of the 1990s.
-Construction with three tanks
-Brake shoes in wheel plane
- Version with transition platform or handbrake platform
-Perforated car body supports
-Metal axle holder
-Prototypical frame construction
-Extra mounted axle brake linkage and axle bearing cover
- Filigree openwork frame
-Individually applied braking system, handlebars and steps
|Power system: ||DC|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 with KK kinematics|
|Length over buffer:||115 mm|
|Manufacturer price:||59,90 €|