Electric locomotive class E 94 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn. (DRG from 1937 to 1949).
■ Version in grey livery with white wheel tyres
■ Wheelsets with low wheel flanges
■ Metal handles and handrails
■ With switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
■ With set of etched signs included
The class E 94 was supplied by the "Allgemeine Elektrizitäts Gesellschaft" (AEG) in Berlin Hennigsdorf to the former Deutsche Reichsbahn for use in front of heavy goods trains at the Brenner Pass. The purchase of the new class E 94 electric locomotives was only made possible by their classification as war-essential capital goods. The DR ordered 285 heavy six-axle locomotives, but only 145 were delivered by the end of the war. The locomotive was authorized to run at a maximum speed of 90 km/h; the hourly output was 3,240 kW, the starting power was 3,900 kW.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||PluX22 digital decoder socket|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 without KK kinematics|
|Navigable minimum radius:||R2 mm|
|Length over buffer:||213 mm|
|Beleuchtung mit LED||Yes|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||6|
|Manufacturer price:||321,90 €|