Electric locomotive class 193 of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
* Model is exclusively available at ROCO
* Locomotive of the DB Cargo with Europe Design "I am European"
* The true to original control panel of the driver's cab is elevated.
* The model is used for the international goods traffic.
* Free-standing handles partially made of metal
* The sound was developed in cooperation with the company Leosoundlab.
In the beginning, the steam locomotive was intended to replace the Prussian G10 in the freight traffic, but by the end of the age of the steam locomotives the BR 50 soon became a mixed-traffic locomotive. From 1939 to 1943, a total of 3164 machines were produced in 21 different locomotive factories. After 1945 there remained over 2000 locomotives at the German Federal Railways which had to undergo some major conversions, creating a variety of variants. The machines reached a maximum speed of 80 km / h, had a power output of approx. 1200 kW and an axle load of 15 t.
|Railway Company:||DB AG|
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||PluX22 digital decoder socket|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||4|
|Anzahl Achsen mit Haftreifen||1|
|Length over buffer:||218 mm|
|Navigable minimum radius:||358 mm|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 with KK kinematics|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|Delivery Date:||2020, KW 22|
|Manufacturer price:||294,90 €|