Electric locomotive class 193 of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
* Model is exclusively available at ROCO
* Locomotive of the DB Cargo with Europe Design "I am European"
* The true to original control panel of the driver's cab is elevated.
* The model is used for the international goods traffic.
* Free-standing handles partially made of metal
With the purchase of multi-system locomotives, the DB Cargo underlines the importance of rail freight transport in Europe and therefore gives some Vectrons a new European design. 100 locomotives of the class 193 Vectrons MS (BR 193) are purchased by Siemens in different country package variants via the DB Cargo. The locomotives have a power output of 6.4 Megawatts and can reach a top speed of 160 km / h. They are equipped with the required national train control systems and with the European Train Control System ETCS.
|Railway Company:||DB AG|
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||PluX22 digital decoder socket|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||4|
|Anzahl Achsen mit Haftreifen||1|
|Length over buffer:||218 mm|
|Navigable minimum radius:||358 mm|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 with KK kinematics|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|Delivery Date:||2020, KW 21|
|Manufacturer price:||209,90 €|