Electric locomotive Re 620 088-5 (Linthal) of SBB Cargo / Xrail with air conditioning for Era V-VI.
The six-axle locomotives of the Re 6/6 series, currently referred to as the RE 620, have been used by SBB in passenger and freight train services for years. The locomotives have meanwhile been modified, which is evident from the side flap for new air conditioning systems. The SBB Cargo locomotives have the typical cargo design.
- new pantographs
- side flaps for the air conditioning
- Handle bars on the front
- 5-pole motor with two flywheels
- Power consumption over 4 axes
- Lighting changes with the direction of travel
- For digitization we offer a digital exchange board with buffer memory (item no. K10170-D) newly developed with ZIMO
|Era:||V - VI|
|Power system: ||DC|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||4|
|Delivery Date:||09 / 2021|
|Manufacturer price:||189,90 €|