Electric locomotive class E 63 of the German State Railroad Company (DRG), epoch II.
Version of the goods train and shunting locomotive from AEG, renamed BR 163 from 1968, in grey/blue livery.
– Coreless motor with flywheel
– Power consumption across all axes
– Interface NEM 662 / Next18
– light change (white/red)
– Short coupling kinematics
– Consideration of all design differences in detail
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||Next18 digital decoder socket|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 355 with KK kinematics|
|Delivery Date:||06 / 2022|
|Manufacturer price:||194,90 €|