B-Stock: Retoured article with traces used, original packaging is damaged.
Electric Railcar class 425 of the DB AG Regio Southeast, epoch V, Road no. 425 003-1.
Model in Digital-EXTRA-Version, with built in decoder and sound.
Optimised light control for driving and shunting modes. Latest sound technology and excellent sound Quality. Compatible with and programmable in all common digital systems (DCC, Motorola, SX1 and SX2) Improved motor and load control.
- Perfectly replicated three-dimensional front
- Extra mounted air conditioning installation and high voltage equipment
- Finely detailed pantograph
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Fine engravings
- In-plane assembled windows
- Functional and illuminated destination indicator
- Prepared for sound or with built-in sound
- With interior lighting
- Interior fittings
- LED lighting
- Optimal power input
- Precise replica of the bogies, incl. consideration of all frame differences for the Electric Railcars BR 425 and BR 426
- Windscreen wipers individually mounted
- Destination indicator at the font sides behind the pane
- True-to-original rest position of the pantographs
- New Mould 2016 -
|Railway Company:||DB AG|
|Power system: ||DC|
|Length over buffer:||776,3 mm|
|Interior Fittings:||with arranged interior|
|Interior Fittings:||with interior lighting|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Manufacturer price:||449,90 €|