The ICE 4 and the 412 series are the latest generation of the Intercity Express (ICE) high-speed trains operated by Deutsche Bahn AG. Since 2017, the twelve-part ICE 4 runs on routes between Hamburg - Stuttgart and Hamburg - Munich. From 2019, this new model series will also head for the Rhineland and the Ruhr area. Registration is planned for Austria and Switzerland, and later approval for France, Luxembourg, Italy, Poland and the Czech Republic is planned as an option.
Available in a limited 100 piece run, Kato USA will be distributing the new N Scale ICE4 Bullet Train with ZIMO Sound pre-installed!
This set will be available as the train’s full 12-Unit consist, with decoders in both motorized cars and lighting decoders in each end-car (four decoders in total).
This set contains the full 12 car ICE4 consist from both the base and add-on set, including the two end cars and two motorized cars.
Please note that this train has a minimum operating radius of 11" due to the length of the cars.
5812010 2nd Class End Car
2412810 2nd Class Car
2412310 2nd Class Car (Motorized)
6412010 2nd Class Car w/ Pantograph
2412510 2nd Class Car
2412510 2nd Class Car w/ Pantograph
2412010 2nd Class Car (Motorized)
9812010 2nd Class Car
8812010 Dining + 1st Class Car
1812010 1st Class Car
1412010 1st Class Car
0812010 1st Class End Car
- Detailed execution in exact scale 1: 160
- Motorized power car in the basic set and in the supplement
- Five-pole motor with a flywheel
- White / red light change
- Double traction via coupling in the bow flap
- Digital with ZIMO sound decoder
- prepared for Kato interior lighting (K11212 / 7 and K11212 / 5)
- smallest passable radius 3 (282 mm)
- Double traction possible through optional coupling dummy (item no. Z04-8080)
|Railway Company:||DB AG|
|Power system: ||DC|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|Delivery Date:||2019, KW 48|
|Manufacturer price:||649,90 €|