New construction of a three-piece "Allegra" double-tension train in red livery with changed company number.
The trains will be used cross-border on all RhB lines in the prototype.
Train destination imprint according to an application on the Albula line: "IR St. Moritz".
• ESU LokSound V5 (digital with curve sound)
- die-cast chassis middle chassis
- five-pole motor
- four-axle drive
- current consumption across all axes \u003c |\u003e - Next 18 Plug-in interface according to NEM662
- LED tip signal depending on direction of travel
- LED tail light
- Interior light
- Cab lights
- Brake hoses, heating clutches and exterior mirrors are included in the self-assembly
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital-Decoder:||ESU Locomotive Sound|
|Digital Interface:||Next18 digital decoder socket|
|Interior Fittings:||with arranged interior|
|Length over buffer:||690 mm|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Headlights:||Three front headlights, changing with travel direction|
|Delivery Date:||November 2019|
|Manufacturer price:||759,95 €|