New construction of a three-piece "Allegra" double-tension train in red livery with changed company number.
The trains will be used cross-border on all RhB lines in the prototype.
Train destination imprint according to an application on the Albula line: "IR St. Moritz".
- die-cast die-cast chassis chassis
- five-pole motor
- four-axle drive
- current consumption across all axes
- Next 18 NEM662 plug-in interface
- LED tip signal depending on direction of travel
- Tail light \u003c\u003e\u003e - Interior lighting
- Driver's cab lighting
- Brake hoses, heating clutches and mirrors are included in the self-assembly
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||Next18 digital decoder socket|
|Interior Fittings:||with arranged interior|
|Length over buffer:||690 mm|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Headlights:||Three front headlights, changing with travel direction|
|Delivery Date:||November 2019|
|Manufacturer price:||639,95 €|