PIKO SmartDecoder 4.1 PluX16 multiprotokoll
The PIKO SmartDecoder 4.1 PluX16 with mfx-capability is a universal digital decoder of the latest generation with multiple light functions and a 1.1 amp motor control.
The PIKO SmartDecoder 4.1 masters common DCC data formats with Rail-ComPlus®, Motorola® and Selectrix® programing. It is mfx-capable and can also be used on analog layouts. The Smartdecoder automatically recognizes the respective operating mode. Up to 44 additional functions can be called up.
• Automatic recognition of operating mode
• Betriebsarten DCC, MM, Sx, AC, DC
• Continuous motor current of 1.2 A
• Motor peak current of 2.0 A
• 2 additional special function outputs
• Total function current outputs of 0.25A
• Shunting mode
• Programmable motor characteristics
• Braking distance modes
• Short-circuit and overheating protection
• Size: 20x11x38 mm
|Manufacturer price:||34,99 €|