Diesel locomotive Köf 2 of the DR, epoch IV,
Subject no. 100 450-6, Greifswald branch
- New edition
- The scale of the model is 1:45.
- The chassis and bonnet are made of metal, the driver's cab is made of plastic.
- Numerous details are designed as separately attached parts and are already assembled.
- The buffers are made of metal and are spring-loaded.
- The wheel sets are made of metal and dark nickel-plated.
- The automatic, remote-controlled Lenz coupling is located on both sides of the Köf.
Alternatively, the original coupling hook can be used.
- The Köf has constant light (front and driver's cab lighting). The delicate lamps are equipped with maintenance-free LEDs.
When operated with Lenz-Digital, these functions are also available:
Load control enables smooth, jerk-free running and particularly good slow driving properties.
adjustable parameters e.g. address of the locomotive and acceleration and braking delay. Many other properties can be set,
You can find detailed information on this in the free “Köf Decoder Information”: www.lenz-elektronik.de/download
USP ensures uninterrupted transmission of information to the decoder even when the tracks are dirty.
PowerPack stores energy in connection with USP in order to be able to bridge dirty track sections.
ABC enables automatic stop in front of signals and shuttle train control.
RailCom returns information from the locomotive to the digital system, e.g. the address of the locomotive can be stored in a
specific track section can be displayed.
Coupling is a real shunting coupling and can be operated remotely.
Sound we have built in the original sound of the Köf. It can of course be controlled remotely. See also the information on the functions from page 5.
Lighting The cab lighting is switchable, the headlights can be switched on and off separately for both sides of the locomotive.
|Power system: ||DC|
|Anzahl angetriebene Achsen||2|
|Length over buffer:||143 mm|
|Coupler:||Non standard coupling|
|Headlights:||Three front headlights, changing with travel direction|
|Manufacturer price:||419,50 €|