Diesel Locomotive class 291 of the DB, epoch IV, Road no. 29291 020-6.
Model in Analog Basic+ Version, prepared for sound.
- All axles are driven
- Lights equipped with maintenance-free LEDs
- Chassis and gearbox housing manufactured from zinc die-casting
- Etched radiator grille
- Spring buffers
- Free standing handles and handrails
- Clear view through the driver cabin
- Reproduction of the brake linkage
- Realistic presentation of the bogie frame incl. the axle drives
- Light change
- All specific details of the 290, 291, 294, 295 and 296 ranges taken into account (e.g. different position of the fan, additional handrails and different bogie equipment)
It is possible to retrospectively convert the Diesel Locomotive V 90 from analogue to digital via a PluX22 interface (only sound functions). Please note that it is not possible to retrospectively convert the digital remotecontrol coupling, the driven fan or the additional light functions.
- Innovation 2017 -
|Power system: ||DC|
|Digital Interface:||PluX22 digital decoder socket|
|Length over buffer:||164,6 mm|
|Coupler:||Shaft NEM 362 without KK kinematics|
|Navigable minimum radius:||360 mm|
|Headlights:||Triple headlights and two taillights, alternating with travel direction|
|LED Top illumination||Yes|
|Interior Fittings:||digital control of cabin light|
|Manufacturer price:||319,90 €|