Blood Bowl: The Official Rules
Hello again, sports fans! Blood Bowl - the legendary fantasy football game - returns for a new season of ultra-brutal, athletic mayhem. The games are bigger, the hits are harder, and every game will be full of moments to remember.
No two games are alike. From the moment your team stomps onto the field, your courage, your wits and your ability to deal with severe violence will be tested. The game is fast and wild, but if you keep your head clear, you can defeat your opponent and get the most points - or make sure their players can't get up to stop you. Fame, fortune and honor await you when you win ...
Every trainer, whether green behind the ears or grizzled professional, needs a copy of this essential updated work.
This 136-page hardcover book is filled to the brim with everything a budding trainer needs to know about Blood Bowl.
- The story of Blood Bowl: from the origins of the game in the distant past, shrouded in myth and legend, to the emergence of modern sport. The story of Blood Bowl is as wild as the fanatics who love it.
- Rules and regulations: modernized and updated for the second season edition. Everything is explained in great detail, from the basics and how to recruit a team, to the actions your players can take and what happens after the game.
- League vs. Show games: Blood Bowl can play single games or long leagues with many coaches competing for victory. Here you can find out everything about both variants.
- Blood Bowl Teams: Updated rules for new regional and team special rules, a tiered ranking system and lists for all 21 current teams.
- Star player: Every well-known star player now has his own special rule. Here you can find the current profiles for 23 of them.
|Manufacturer: ||Games Workshop|
|Manufacturer price:||40,00 €|